How To Create Your Own Orkut Theme!
Now you can customize your Orkut profile with cool orkut themes. You do not need to use those common orkut official themes. Be creative, go advanced and make your own orkut themes. You can create orkut themes with your own pictures or you may also like to use pictures of your favourite actress, actors, scenery or anything you like. Choose your own picture and let me make your own Orkut theme for FREE.
UPDATE : I have added a special Orkut Theme creator script. This theme creator will create Orkut themes for you instantly. Here is the link to Orkut Theme Creator. Read the complete instructions here. From now on, I will not entertain any theme requests. Any comment with a theme request will be ignored. I advise to take the advantage of this Orkut Theme Creator to make your own orkut themes instantly.
How can I make my own orkut theme :
- At first choose a picture. Make sure that the width of the picture is not less than 800px.
- If you are having the pic on your computer, you can use imageshack, tinypic or similar sites to upload your it and get the link to your picture. You can also provide link to any picture available on internet. (No copyrighted images please)
- Post a comment below and mention the link to your picture in the comment box.
- That’s it from your end.
- We will make a customized orkut theme with your picture and will post as a reply to your comment.
- You need to have firefox and GreaseMonkey script installed on your computer. Else this will not work.
- If you don’t have them already, download Firefox and download Greasemonkey script first.
- Click on your theme link in the comment area. Install the theme and you are done.
NOTE : I’m not going to send you any email when your theme is done. It’s your responsibility to check this post for your theme. Due to my busy time schedule, it might take up to two days to get done with your theme. It’s a wise idea to subscribe to my blog here, so that you will get notified about any new update on Darkorkut. Subscribe to Darkorkut.
No related posts.