How to Write and Send Testimonials on Orkut
Orkut Testimonials are used like character certificates as people tend to judge someone from his testimonials on Orkut. If you have a nice friend and want to speak your mind about him, go ahead and write a testimonial for him/her. Don’t treat testimonials as scraps, it’s different. Be creative while writing a testimonial and since everyone are going to read this, be honest and talk about positive sides only. One of Dark Orkut Help Center users wanted to know the procedure to write a testimonial. So, here is the tutorial on how to write and send Orkut testimonials.
How to Send Testimonials on Orkut :
- Login to your Orkut profile.
- Select a person to write the testimonial for. Navigate to that person’s profile.
- On the left hand sidebar, you can see a link as Write Testimonial, it’s located just below his display picture
- You will get a testimonial composing interface. Write your thoughts there.
- Click on Submit to send the testimonial to that person.
- Once that person approves your testimonial, it will start appearing in his profile page.
- You are done.
This is actually pretty simple to write and send testimonials on Orkut. But remember that you can send testimonials to your friends only. You can neither send or receive testimonials from persons who are not in your friends list. Sent testimonials needs the approval of the person to appear in his/her profile. So, it may take time for your testimonial to appear in their Orkut profiles.
No related posts.