Tricks to Save Locked Orkut Album Photos on Your Computer
Before couple of months, Orkut enhanced it’s security features and locked all user’s album pictures so that no one can save those photos on their computers. Orkut took this step to protect it’s user’s privacy by disabling right mouse click button on Orkut album photos. Your right mouse button won’t work in those pages that we normally use to save photos. But here is the trick to bypass the right click disable protection and save anyone’s locked photo from his Orkut album.
There are many ways to do this trick, may be more than twenty. Yes, I’m not kidding! There are several ways to break Orkut security and save album images. I will update all those tricks in one single post once I get ample time in hand. But for now let’s discuss 2 easy steps to save anyone’s locked photo from his Orkut album. Let’s start one by one.
Save Orkut Album Photo by Dragging it to Address Bar
- Navigate to the album photo that you want to save.
- Left click on the photo and then drag it to the address bar (where you type www.orkut.com)
- Once you drop that image there, it will open with a new page with that image.
- Right click on that image and save on your computer (yes, right click will work here).
- You are done.
Save Photo from Orkut Albums using Keyboard and MS Paint
- Open any Orkut album photo on your browser.
- Hit Print Screen button on your keyboard to capture your screen
- Navigate to Start >> All Programs >> Accessories and open Paint
- Press Ctrl+V to get the image on MS paint window
- Edit the image to corp it and save on your computer.
- You are done.
That’s it. Now you can save anyone’s Orkut album photos, bypassing Orkut security lock feature. But since downloading other people’s photos without their permission is not good, I recommended to treat this post for informational purposes only.
No related posts.